An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

Kite9867

Suggestions for Discord and Forums

Since there's no other place to suggest things like for the discord and forums I'm having to post it here.

Discord Events
The discord just mostly has it's moderation team been talking in chat. Which does get boring for a while without meeting new people to join in the conversation. I've been in many big discords like Affray Studios and most had the same issue where it's mostly the mod team that's been talking in chat. But they easily solved that by holding events on their discord. With events you can get new people to join on in the chat and voice channels. The events will most likely boost the activity for the chat. How you hold the events will be up to mod team or to whoever is in charge of the discord server. Here are some recommend games that you can use for events:

• Town of Salem
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Scribble
  • Hang Man
  • Movie Night
  • Livestreams

You're welcome to suggest more ideas for events.

New Subforums

In my opinion I think it'll be great if you add a Introduction and Suggestions ( for the forums ) subforum here on the website. The Introduction subforum will allow users who sign up on the site to introduce them self and tell us a little more about them. It might help liven up the website and make people feel welcome. Also who else isn't curious about other people who join here am I right? And I really think you might want to add a suggestion subforum for people to post suggestions for the website and the discord.

Well that's all I got for this post. Feel free to give me your opinion.

+1

Would love to see things like this! I would do some but being in school tires a girl out y'know. I also like your sub forums idea as well you are a good lad. 

Alice approved you people better talk about this!

Edited by Demencia

35 minutes ago, Demencia said:

+1

Would love to see things like this! I would do some but being in school tires a girl out y'know. I also like your sub forums idea as well you are a good lad. 

Alice approved you people better talk about this!

Yea school is starting for me too so I'm not able to do much events in discord servers I moderate in. But that gives me another idea. You can probably create a Event Coordination team that will be in charge of events? Might help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯