An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

Kite9867

Kite's Discord Staff Application

Name: Kite9867#4332

Applying For: Discord Staff

Details (Why do you think you deserve the rank)(150-word Minimum):

• I'm fairly active on the server. Need proof? Go look at my current role on the discord. ; P
  • I like to keep all chats clean from rule breakers or tension/drama when there is no other staff to handle the issue.
  • I've been staff for many servers on GFLClan and other communities.
  • I'm currently a moderator for GFLClan's forums, teamspeak3 and discord server. Which makes me experienced for moderation.
  • Being experienced is what makes me suitable for this position. I've been moderator for GFLClan for almost over a year now and I've dealt with every situation accordingly there.
  • I'm willing to handle any situation in chat no matter how annoying or dreadful it is.
  • No matter how tense the situation is, I will remain a calm manner and do the best as I can to handle it.

Past Staff Experiences: ( The following are all my former positions. ) Server Admin, Senior Admin, Server Manager, and Member Acceptor for GFLClan. Moderator for BaXeD RP and some other DarkRP servers. Discord Owner/Administrator for KD server.

How long have you been apart of Affray's Studio's community: 2 months and 4 weeks.

Have you read and understand all Discord Rules: Yes.

Do you swear to abide by them: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Define what a troll/minge is: Someone who seeks reactions from other members by sending offensive/controversial messages.

How would you deal with them: Not sure what the punishment guidelines are for this server but I usually follow this: Verbal warning ( Asked to stop. ) -> Warn + Mute -> Kick -> Ban.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/muted/banned: No.

If yes, why: --

Do you swear to follow the orders of you respected higher-ups: Yes.

Do you promise to avoid causing drama: Of course.

Yes plz gib Kite.

In all seriousness, he is very active and seems like he would be a great fit in the team!

+1