An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

VildaCZ

VildaCZ´s Translator Application

Name: William, VildaCZ#3319

Applying For: Czech Translator

Details:  I think I would be good (and first) translator of Czech language. And maybe sometime Mod too ;). So, I´m very active, friendly to all members of SCP: Ascension discord, and even friendly to people in real life. I´m from Czech Republic, country in Central Europe. I live near main city Prague. I have language skills in Czech and in English too. Yes, i´m using grammar. And if i type ex. Hwllo i will edit message or do Hello*. You have a lot of members of Czech language in Discord channel, and some of them don't know English like normal English person (UK, USA, [insert your English country here]). That would be a good rating from Czech players. I can help or solve problems of other players. I am learning coding in Unity, and C+ language. I dont have good voice for making ex. Announcements. But translating is my strength than some voice acting.

Past Staff Experiences: I am HR in some groups. But i will easily learn new things.

How long have you been apart of Affray's Studio's community: 6 months

Have you read and understand all Discord Rules: Yes, I understand.

Do you swear to abide by them: Yes, I swear.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Define what a troll/minge is: Its person which ruins other players experience, Role play experience, spamming, posting bad images, saying bad words for his own need, because he is happy with trolling.

How would you deal with them: 1st time Warn, 2nd time Warn, 3rd time kick. If he would join and cause trouble, then ban.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/muted/banned: No.

Do you swear to follow the orders of you respected higher-ups: I swear I will. Every time, everywhere.

Do you promise to avoid causing drama: Yes, I promise. I would never cause it.

Thank you for reading here.