Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Patron/Backer FAQ

8 posts in this topic

Q: When will private testing begin?

A: We are hoping to send out keys sometime in late 2018/early 2019.

Q: What all can I do with a custom character?

A: In the story, you will be able to have a background character to fill the void of us not putting much detail into background characters. This also allows the chance for donators to have a small character that resembles themselves; two birds with one stone.

Q: What is the extent of a "custom office"?

A: You will be able to have a custom nametag, some decoration, and so on in your office. It has to look like an ordinary office, just customized to what you wish within copyright and our guidelines (TL;DR no nudity, cruel depictions, and so on). - Posters, some small nic nacs, room layout, etc.

Q: Do I have to keep donating monthly to get the perks?

A: No. Your perks will be based on the total you donated. So, let's say you paid 10 dollars/mo for 5 months, you can get the $50 tier once you send an inquiry to us (just an example).

Q: When will I actually get my perks?

A: We plan on implementing perks from pledges in early 2019, but just keep in mind the actual goal for this is "when we are ready to". Don't worry, it will happen, it will just take some time. Development is a long and laborious process. < 3 

Q: Do you plan on having donations forever?

A: No. We plan on removing perks/overall donations hopefully soon since we are heading into being fully funded by investors we have been coordinating with within the following months. Don't worry, we won't forget about you guys. < 3

Q: Will there be in-game backer/patron badges?

A: Of course!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bounty Hunter said:

So when you take away donations will we keep our perks also if we donate long enough could we get all the perks?

What do you mean?

I mean at the end of the FAQ you said 

"Q: Do you plan on having donations forever?

A: No. We plan on removing perks/overall donations hopefully soon since we are heading into being fully funded by investors we have been coordinating with within the following months. Don't worry, we won't forget about you guys. < 3
"

i thought that ment that the perks get taken away because of it saying you plan on removing perks? am i miss-understanding?

Edited by Bounty Hunter

2 minutes ago, Bounty Hunter said:

I mean at the end of the FAQ you said 

"Q: Do you plan on having donations forever?

"

i thought that ment that the perks get taken away because of it saying you plan on removing perks? am i miss-understanding?

Donation perks are something that will be delivered when they are ready. They will not be taken away post-donation era if they take too long to deliver.

Ah ok. yup i definetly missunder stood but i get it now ?

Keep up the good work this game looks AWESOME SO FAR!

Edited by Bounty Hunter
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bounty Hunter said:

Ah ok. yup i definetly missunder stood but i get it now ?

Keep up the good work this game looks AWESOME SO FAR!

Thank you. ❤️