Sign in to follow this  
Jester

SCP-3001 Canon Explaination

Hello there, after people got wind that our project is choosing the Until Death canon for 106, we've gotten a lot of questions is to how it makes sense with 106's wiki page.

A lot of my ideas are inspired by personalities in Breaking Bad and Dexter (Mainly the Trinity Killer and Walter White).

(SCP-3001)

Q: How can the 3001/UD canon make sense when they make 106 have love when he's supposed to be pure evil?

A: To put it short, he was in an empty void for a very... very long time. He was craving love the entire time, even through his psychotic development. His "moment of love" with Anna Lang was just a moment where he was finally able to fulfill his craving pre-insanity. You can see this as "the moment he truly loses what he was" per se. I mean, he literally becomes friends with a red light on his recording device.

A lot of his actions can be him trying to push his own pain onto others.

Q: How come his victims on his wiki are listed from 10-25 if there is no explanation of it in 3001/UD?

A: The way I see it, it can just be the victims they've recorded in a range, so it can be an utter coincidence that most of those victims are in that age range. Although, I believe that he can be trying to recreate his first victim, a young guard.

Q: Why would he be sensitive to light under the UD/3001 canon?

A: Well, he is always contained in a dark box, was in a dark dimension for well over a year (or more), and so on. I get blinded by my light when I wake up from just half a day... Where 106 has spent years in dark places.

Additional notes:
3001 definitely explains where the Pocket Dimension came from, just saying.

So uh, hope you enjoyed my ideas/explanation for the 3001/Until Death canon of 106. Let me know if you have objections, additional ideas, or are curious of shit I forgot.

<3,
Jester

On 10/6/2018 at 4:05 AM, Jester said:

I get blinded by my light when I wake up from just half a day... 

Jester you should really go outside more often. However I feel like you do need a bit more explanation about the age range but other than that it makes sense.

What would the pocket dimension look like in this game? I'm assuming just pitch blackness and inescapable?