Welcome!

Sign up for an account to have access to the whole site and allow us to send you updates regarding SCP: Ascension!

rikboom

Rikboom's Staff Application

5 posts in this topic

Name: Rikboom101   ( rikboom#5841  on Discord)

Applying For: Discord Staff

Details (Why do you think you deserve the rank)(150-word Minimum): I've joined the Affray Studios community thanks to a friend who talked to me about SCP Ascension. I always thought it would have been a great project, so as soon as I joined the discord i wanted to help bring it to life. I immediatly became a translator, but right now there's nothing to translate. In these months I began to really like the community of the server and bacame a part of it, so I decided to become useful to this community by joining the modetor team. My desire to see this community keep going for a long time and the fact that I lack programming or asrtistic experience needed to help other ways led me to try to become a moderator. I usually spend a lot of time at the computer when i'm at home so i will be able to use a decent amount of time checking the chat. I'm Italian, and active in the afternoon and evening. If you feel like there's already to many moderators which operate in the same timezone as me, feel free to deny my application.
-Rikboom

Past Staff Experiences: None.

How long have you been apart of Affray's Studio's community: From early summer 2018. (Discord, I joined the forums later)

Have you read and understand all Discord Rules: Yes, I do.

Do you swear to abide by them: Yes, I do.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Define what a troll/minge is: A troll (or minge) is a person who behaves in a way annoying to other users despite often not breaking any written rules.

How would you deal with them: I would first ask them to stop in the chat they are acting in. Then if not listened to I'd mute them temporarily while i write to them in private chat. After unmuting them, if the advise is not followed I would mute them (Amount of mute time would change depending on the sitation and the responce by the user i guess)

Have you ever been warned/kicked/muted/banned: No.

If yes, why: ^

Do you swear to follow the orders of you respected higher-ups: Yes, I do.

Do you promise to avoid causing drama: Yes, I do.

+1

We are almost always in need of staff, due to our growing community. I believe you fit the bill.

Edited by RadReed

26 minutes ago, Tie said:

Accepted 
Please contact a Head Admin for an Interview.

Ok, i'll do it tomorrow as soon as i can!