Welcome!

Sign up for an account to have access to the whole site and allow us to send you updates regarding SCP: Ascension!

We are experiencing site issues - there is no fix yet due to the recent software update. This seems to only effect the forums. Thank you for your patience.
Sign in to follow this  
Galopus

MK1011

2 posts in this topic

My idea

Add dart gun called MK1011 (concept art and description below)

How it can/would serve a purpose

MK1011 is dart gun that shoots special darts with tracking, and [REDACTED], this weapon isn’t designed to kill, but to catch humanoid SCP’s, or to escape from them, poison in dart makes them fall asleep for x seconds (the number can change due to balancing and etc.), but they will wake up when they will get attacked. The dart also has tracking in it, so after SCP will wake up and escape, you’re going to be able to see how far you are from SCP. MK1011 can hold only 2 darts at the same time, and doesn’t need to be reloaded between shooting, but it must be reloaded when the chamber will be empty. The ammo for this weapon will be really hard to find, and gun itself would be even harder to find, and will be very limited. Gun does work only on SCP’s with blood where poison can be injected (works on scp’s like 082, or 049 , but not on 173). Rifle also spins darts really fast so they can get through clothing.

Why I think it should be done

I personally think that this would be intresting idea, especially in blackout, where you will be able to track some stronger SCP's better so game wouldn't be whole 1 hour of cat and mouse with SCP. And when stronger SCP will attack that you, or your team cannot defeat (at least at that momment), it can help you escape, it will also reward players who cooperate.

MK1011.jpg

Edited by Galopus