An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

Rotarion

Make 049-2 instaces on kill by 049-2(Zombie hordes)

My Idea:Make SCP-049-2 (The zombies) contaigous on kill

How it can/would serve a purpose: To make "Zombies" more effective and to give the mtf/survivors a bigger challenge

Why I think it should be done: To give a more "Oh we are screwed feeling" and to make coordination against 049/049-2 more important because every victim of 049-2 turns into 049-2 effectively making one more enemy to combat to prevent a lot of rushing in against 049 and the other 049-2 instaces

How it can be done:

Make victims of 049-2 to another instance of 049-2

1 hour ago, Rotarion said:

My Idea:Make SCP-049-2 (The zombies) contaigous on kill

How it can/would serve a purpose: To make "Zombies" more effective and to give the mtf/survivors a bigger challenge

Why I think it should be done: To give a more "Oh we are screwed feeling" and to make coordination against 049/049-2 more important because every victim of 049-2 turns into 049-2 effectively making one more enemy to combat to prevent a lot of rushing in against 049 and the other 049-2 instaces

How it can be done:

Make victims of 049-2 to another instance of 049-2

049 won't be added for a while - but when we do we may do something like this. As the wiki doesn't say they don't. There is room for creative interpretation. Not entirely sure yet. We are starting off with 008, which can infect others. And there will be A.I. hordes.

8 hours ago, Galopus said:

that would be nice but we're going for actual lore in ascension

Maybe 049-2 can turn fallen enemies into 049-2 because as far as I understand the lore 049-2 occurs when 049 works his wonky stuff with all that stuff and 049 "commands" 049-2 maybe 049 can "teach" 049-2 how to make his weird turning process 

I think 049-2 instances could be specialy "chosen" by 049 to have tools to infect other but only 3 could ever be "special" and the 3 "special" 049-2's would be a bit slower than normal 049-2's and will infect others much slower than 049 and are more for being backup doctors incase 049 is busy elsewhere.

This sounds actually good. Maybe the number of special 049-2s depends on the number of players in the round