Sign in to follow this  
Cobra

Cobra's staff Application

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: Cobra (Cobra#2289 for Discord)

Applying For: Moderator (Discord Staff)

Details (Why do you think you deserve the rank)(150-word Minimum): The reason I should get the rank of Moderator is because I'm very responsible and will strive to help others and make sure everything goes smoothly in the discord server,the game,and the subreddit. I'm also very helpful as I answer people's questions,making sure they understand what I say.I'm also very friendly,always wanting to meet new people and chat with them.I'm also very respectful as I hear other people's opinions and try not to interrupt people's conversations and respect other people's opinions.

Past Staff Experiences: The CSGO subreddit,This is the name of a server (SCP:SL),mostly Gaming servers,PUBG.

How long have you been apart of Affray's Studio's community: Probably for a month now.

Have you read and understand all Discord Rules: Yes.

Do you swear to abide by them: Yes,I will always do that.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Define what a troll/minge is: An Troll is member of an online social community,who posts photos,comments,videos that are considered inappropriate by other users,who tries to disrupt,attack,offend,or cause trouble to an social network or a video game.

How would you deal with them: I'd calmly warn them to either leave or stop.If they don't stop,I'd kick them.If they cause trouble that's beyond a kick,I'd ban them on the spot.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/muted/banned: No.

If yes, why: I haven't.

Do you swear to follow the orders of you respected higher-ups: I swear on my heart.

Do you promise to avoid causing drama: I promise.

Edited by Cobra

For the part of how long I've been here,it's supposed to be by now,1 day.Apologies for my mistake.I accidentally added month instead of day.Again apologies.