Sign in to follow this  
olivebrb

ETA on additional devlogs?

Question

I was wondering when additional devlogs would be posted, as the last one was posted almost 5 months ago. I've been checking Affray Studio's different social media outlets, like Reddit and Twitter, and I've seen the incredible progress that the studio has made, but I couldn't help but wonder when a full and in-depth devlog could be expected. I'm sorry if this question has already been answered elsewhere and if I'm just being an idiot. Thanks!

2 answers to this question

We will get back into them alongside video content fairly soon - we didn't want to typecast the devblogs into the expectable "updates" of just what we were working on and such, as that can be done through just "hey we are working on Pandemic now".

All-in-all, we plan on making our development more attached to the community, with video updates of WIP systems, to livestreaming Q&As, video updates where we actually talk rather than just having to read announcements, and so on. We are opening up our floodgates a bit more, as we are progressing into something we are becoming more and more proud of now. As, in the past, we were figuring ourselves out - we are now fully confident in carrying out the project and being able to obtain what we need to get to the ultimate goal of SCP: Ascension. 

They stopped the Devblogs for some time. I dont know if we will get some this year