Sign in to follow this  
ClimN1Curious

A bunch of questions about realization

Question

Recon/Containment gamemodes:

- Will the results of the player's Recon game affect the course of Containment game if they are played around the same SCP? (like you discovered 354 in Recon and in the next Containment match you must construct Area-354 around it to win, is there any influences of your actions from your last Recon game?)

- If there's a high possibility of adding 076 and 682 into the game, will that allow to replay the Archived Incident 076-2_682 scenario? And if so, will this work with other scenarios (incidents/experiments/test logs)?

Biological-Hazard/Contagious SCPs

- Are they playable?

- (If they are playable) How do you implement infection from such SCPs as 008 and 940 if there's no player around? Like, make NPCs run into their containment chambers? Or let them spread around the whole site?

GOIs

- (if points allowed) If SCP decides to join one of the GOI, and this GOI wins, will the SCP get points too?

I have plenty of more questions, but I'm afraid I'll only spam Q&A forum, so I started here.

Edited by ClimN1Curious

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet