An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlade65

SCPs that start outside to help/harm humans

My Idea

Have some SCPs that spawn outside of the facility on blackout that have broken out of the facility/other facilities at that point of time. We have also read in the official SCP site that there has been some SCPs that worked with the facility in some ways that stop containment breaches and help humans.

How it can/would serve a purpose
It could make an early fight between the SCPs and the humans that are currently outside the facility and possibly halt their movement. SCPs that help the foundation could use their abilities in various ways to aid in the re-containment/safety of the humans.

Why I think it should be done
The goals of the helpful SCPs would make the game interesting since the humans will be on a more even playing field. The goals of the harmfull SCPs however may be a bit complicated since they are already escaped, but they may want to kill foundation members or destroy the facility.

How it can be done

Research helpful SCPs that can be useful for this game mode and also some SCPs that are not contained that may want to cause damage to the foundation.

P.S.

I myself, have not done much research on what SCPs that would be helpful, but I still think that it can be done.

5 minutes ago, V1NC3NT 501st said:

What about GoI's? Wouldn't they spawn outside the facility as well?

Well, of course lol

3 minutes ago, Jester said:

Well, of course lol

I was just curious, when something goes unmentioned, there's usually reasons why. I was just looking for some clarification ?