Welcome!

Sign up for an account to have access to the whole site and allow us to send you updates regarding SCP: Ascension!

We are experiencing site issues - there is no fix yet due to the recent software update. This seems to only effect the forums. Thank you for your patience.
Sign in to follow this  
TheBlade65

Disguises

Question

In Blackout, will there be any way to trick MTF/guards into believing that you are a worker of the Facility?
I have seen that you plan to have some armor and clothing for your character when you spawn in, so would there be a way to switch clothing with a dead scientist for instance?
If so, then how would MTF/guards know for sure that you are who you say you are?

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, TheBlade65 said:

In Blackout, will there be any way to trick MTF/guards into believing that you are a worker of the Facility?
I have seen that you plan to have some armor and clothing for your character when you spawn in, so would there be a way to switch clothing with a dead scientist for instance?
If so, then how would MTF/guards know for sure that you are who you say you are?

Depends on how well you pull it off. Stealing uniforms it totally possible and A.I. won't generally tell the difference, but you have to convince the players around you that you are who you are, or just blend in per se.

So there is no way for a MTF to tell the difference from Fake Scientist and real?

Edited by TheBlade65

If you wear the same stuff/have the same equipment, not really.

Unless they check for D Class barcodes ofc - Keep em covered. (If you are a Class D, anyway)

Im sorry for necroposting, but they could also make a DNA-scan or something like that if they have the equipment.
Or they just check your badge.