An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

B0725

Which SCPs are your favorite ones?

Just wanted to make a little discussion about which of the SCPs are your favorite ones?

Personally my favorite SCPs are SCP-049, SCP-035, SCP-096 and SCP-458 (The Little Caesars Pizza box that gives you any pizza you want) There are some others, but I just can't think of them at this moment.

Personally my favorite would have to be SCP-3001. Not because it gives a proper origin story for 106, but because it introduced me to Humes which are the measurement units for measuring reality. The amount of complexity in the nature of reality and reality benders makes the entire Foundation database take on a new perspective.

My favorite SCP will probably have to be either 3001 because it was sad and well-written, 3999 because of the epicness of what's being told, or the ''when day breaks'' SCP-001 proposal because I love the idea and that it was well-written.

SCP-1159 is probably one of my favourites.

SCP-990 is the first SCP I genuinely loved.

SCP-1730 because it was quite a good read.

SCP-2721 because it's o

My favourite Is definitely SCP-1845 also known as "The Animal Kingdom". Specifically, SCP-1845-1 Is My absolute favourite. "The Fox King".

??