An ad blocker has been detected. Please consider disabling it on this site to support us, anything we get helps tremendously.

Demencia

If you could have any SCP irl

SCP-1230

It's the only SCP that could benefit me in a way that wouldn't cause adverse effects irl. Although in complete honesty it would be none. If one anomaly existed irl, then more can exist too. That'd be bad.

SCP-049

i love it as scp, and I think it can exist irl

just make an op hand, when you touch someone the other die instantly of heart attack. 

I would have 939 and then put armor on it and a saddle and ride it into the White House, then shortly it will shit on the floor lmao

personally i would say 297 cause you know what i mean 113 change your gender cause why not 1004 it a disk contain every kink you need 420 cause it a super weed and 458 your personal pizza maker

SCP-826, for obvious reasons. I could enter ANY fantasy world I wish to create, and best of all, any fantasy world I, myself create! And giving that I consider myself a writer, this could be quite amazing. EX, 'once upon a time there was a town full of beautiful women who always wanted to have sex with any male that appears there also there is a giant library dead center in the middle so any and all books would be located there and they lived happily ever after the end'.

SCP-674, because why not?

SCP-109. Could solve global thirst in seconds.

SCP-458 for unlimited pizza.

SCP-662, for obvious reasons. Basically a Meeseeks box except more overpowered.

SCP-500, for more obvious reasons. Oh, a famous physicist has cancer? Panacea for the win. Oh, I have cancer? Panacea for the win. Oh, SCP-008 got out? Panacea for the win. Oh, I'm slowly dying of a horrible disease? Panacea for the win.

SCP-427. I will set a timer for fifty-five minutes, wait by it with my computer, and when it goes off I'll close it then move it somewhere else. Boom, awesome optimization. I'll just be sure not to open it again to avoid the mutations.

SCP-348 because I like making people happy.

SCP-714, because who knows when it might be useful?

SCP-005, obvious reasons. Break into anything, use it to do some snooping... And with my OP-ness, the Canadian Government might hire me and this to do some spy work. That'll be awesome. Maybe the American Government. The British One would work fine, too.

SCP-1230 whenever I go to bed, so my dreams are awesome. I'll just be sure to not stay there forever. 

SCP-063. Because.

SCP-3108, it's an awesome weapon. Remember the spying thing I intended to do?

SCP-294 because it's awesome. 

SCP-248 for obvious reasons.

SCP-133 because of the spying thing.

SCP-161 for the same reason as before. Spying.

SCP-3120. Maybe I could be an independent spy and use this to reveal government secrets...

SCP-038 to duplicate SCP-500, SCP-133, SCP-161, SCP-248, and others.

SCP-1182. Remember the spying bit? Invisibility is a good thing.

SCP-868 for perfect memory.

SCP-420. 'Nuff said.

SCP-297 and SCP-113 because ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

SCP-999 as a pet.

Oh, yeah. 399, 2925, and 2052, please. Yay, omnipotence!

On Wed Aug 08 2018 at 11:27 PM, RadReed said:

Probably SCP-963 just because it would be cool to live forever.

You know how boring that would be?

Even Dr. Bright wanted to kill himself so many times

On 8/29/2018 at 2:13 AM, x3j50 said:

You know how boring that would be?

Even Dr. Bright wanted to kill himself so many times

Yeah but then you could just kill yourself for fun