€URO

173 easter egg

4 posts in this topic

My idea:

Add an easter egg which makes 173 wear an orange D-class jumpsuit

How it can/would serve a purpose:

We need it for the meme value and to anger Tsuji with the weird plothole

How can it be done:

Make some hidden condition that changes him for everyone in the server or make a hidden option somewhere in the game setting to change his texture locally.

Why I think it should be done:

The story of 173 killing a guy, getting cold and taking the orange jumpsuit from the dead D-class for warmth is just too good to pass up.

Relevant images/concept art:

Unfortunately I am not an artist, but even if I were, I do not know which texture you guys will choose for 173. Thus posting images of him in his very own jumpsuit is not really possible at this time. However, when the time comes, I am sure some pics will appear in the responses of this suggestion.

• Accept 3

+1

I would love to see 173 in an orange jumpsuit, it's a little bit of comedy while the world around you is crumbling and falling apart :).

While I do not appreciate the attempt to trigger my plot hole sensors, this would actually be a neat addition and wouldn't actually pose a plot hole. The easiest way to cause 173 to become super lethal is by limiting the amount of his body that you can see. So in short, it's your funeral ;)