Add control room How it can/would serve a purpose
Room like it would be able to control and monitor most of the facility, this room would only appear in one or several zones. How it can be done
The room will allow you to:
1. Monitor important chokepoints, crucial to few escape routes.
2. Display a layout of the whole facility, showing the state of all doors and gates (if they are open or closed), destroying the doors (with grenades or stronger scp's), will make it impossible to see the state of them though.
3. Control the ventilation, this can stop SCP 008 spreading, and close some escape routes.
4. Close the sewer system.
5. Close few gates, or doors, still not all so being able to escape will be still possible.
6. Control the power on few zones (this one will disable light, and anything that requires electricity on particular zone, this will also require the highest level access to use.
7. Listen to all radio frequencies, and use them.
Invidual options here will require diffrent level access, and this room would be incredibly hard to access itself. Though you can get rid off it by just simply destroying everything there once you're in there, or by destroying the server room. Why I think it should be done
Trully balancing it won't be the easiest, placement off this room will be crucial but once done right, when you would be able to use it, chances of winning would be at severally bigger, and harder for other teams. Surely the room will be often not avaible to use, because of server room being destroyed, but once it will do, escape routes that are normally impossible to make, will became open, making it easier for remaining people to escape. It will also significantly increase amount of choice making. Even though it will take a while to make I belive it is quite important to add. And once it will be found by people who don't intend on escaping it will help them in finding scp's and survivors that would normally be hard to find.