The following are a BUNCH of questions I have about the gameplay of SCP: Ascension. I don't exactly expect you to answer them all, but feel free to answer any of the questions you choose to answer.
1. If SCP-049 is added, will it only be able to turn players it killed into zombies, or is it able to turn any corpse it finds into a zombie?
2. Does 049 turn corpses into zombies, and if so is this immediate (pressing "E" button on a corpse), or does it take time like in SCP: SL (holding "E" button on corpse for like 1 to 5 seconds), or is 049 incapable of turning corpses into zombies, but instead players are turned into zombies as soon as 049 attacks them?
3. Are players able to force a blink (i.e. instead of waiting to blink before opening a door like you do in SCP: CB so that you don't get killed by 173)?
4. If players are able to force a blink, can they hold the blink for longer to avoid 096 (i.e. pressing "B" would force a blink but holding it allows the blink to temporarily last longer)
5. Do SCP-610 and SCP-940 infections take time, or are they immediate?
6. Is SCP-940 capable of damaging someone with their limbs?
7. Will SCP-940 work similar to GFLClan's SCP-939 in the Gmod gamemode "Breach", where the SCP is disguised as a scientist until it is damaged, or will SCP-940 be revealed from the start?
8. Will players get infected by SCP-940 by being killed by SCP-940, or will attacking and infecting be two different abilities held by SCP-940?
9. Canonically, SCP-073 is un-killABLE (pun very intended). Since that is pretty unfair to opposing teams, will damage be done to SCP-073, but a fraction of that damage done to the person damaging SCP-073, or will SCP-106 just have to capture SCP-073 to its dimension and hope he doesn't escape?
10. Is SCP-106 capable of pulling specific players out of its dimension?
11. Will speed be slowed in SCP-106's dimension?
12. Will SCP-106 be able to lay down traps for players (i.e. sludge that slowly brings players into SCP-106's pocket dimension if said player stands in it too long, like quicksand)?
13. Since you previously stated that there will probably be around 100 players in a game, how many D-Class, Researchers, SCPs, etc be in each round?
14. Will there be multiple instances of species-like SCPs, like SCP-939, SCP-940, and SCP-610, in one round, or will there only be one of each at the start of the round?
15. Will each SCP have a way of being contained other than termination, like SCP-106 in SCP: Secret Laboratory, or will the only way to contain SCPs be termination?
16. Will you be adding more SCPs to the game after it is fully released, if you find an SCP you want to add?
17. Since server owners will be able to mod SCPs into their server, what happens if you add an SCP that they modded in? Will it be replaced, or will there just be 2 SCP-whatevers roaming around?
18. Since you added SCP-173-B (I know it was because you don't want to be sued, but stay with me here) we now know that SCP: Ascension technically deviates from the canon (the canon that technically doesn't exist, but still), so is there any chance of adding other SCP-whatever-Bs? Even if it's just a re-texturing of an SCP, I kind of want to see how creative you guys can get given this opportunity.
19. I have seen multiple models of SCP-173-B - a skinny, tall one, and a short, arrowhead-shaped one. Which one did you guys decide to go with?
20. 100 players is a lot, and I have very few friends who know what the SCP Foundation is, but I don't know if they have heard of SCP: Ascension (which is weird because 1. Markiplier made SCP videos and 2. SCP Ascension is the definition of hype). What happens if you don't get as many players as you had hoped?
21. What platform(s) will SCP: Ascension be on? (I highly recommend all 3 - Windows, Mac and Linux, so that we are more likely to get enough players to have multiple servers running 100 players each. Since Macs can't handle very high graphics, you could add a low graphics mode. I personally have a windows, but 99% of my SCP-liking-friends have Macs, and I would hate to see them miss out on the action)
22. Will server owners be allowed to mod their servers to be completely non-SCP-related (i.e. a fantasy server with D-Class as peasants, Facility Guards as knights, mod in some dragons or something, etc, but it wouldn't be SCP-related at all) or will server mods have certain requirements?
23. Will server owners be allowed to mod NSFW content, and if so, will there be a way to censor said content?
24. In the Recon gamemode, you explore anomalous locations. What locations will this include (SCP-3001, SCP-093, SCP-087, SCP-106's pocket dimension, etc)? I didn't see any of them on the list, except for SCP-3001, which was described as "Most likely just a reference".
25. In the Recon gamemode, there will be "undocumented SCPs". Are said anomalies going to be called SCPs or just anomalies (since technically they haven't been classified as SCPs yet)? Will suggestions for said anomalies going to be taken? If so, will it have to be in the classic SCP format? Will the suggestions have to contain concept art? If so, what if you aren't a good artist?
These are all the questions I have so far. Please answer as many as possible! Thank you!